Friday, July 21, 2006

driver & dinner PRO

This whole week I became the driver and dinner PRO/ guide for this hongkie who came from US (since Monday night - the day when I was still on MC).

Well, like that of course I must S-E-M-B-E-L-I-H him, right?! :)

So....Bali seafood. "If it swims, we have it". We wanted to order snails, tak ada stock pun?!

Bali seafood 03

Bali seafood 01

Bali seafood 02
Yesterday we worked till 9 something. We were already very exhausted after work, so simply chose the one nearest to where we were at that time. Seafood mee sua at Sg Tiram. It was also the first time that I was treated by zhe ge lao ban.:)
seafood mee suaAfter dinner I got to send two of them back home/hotel somemore. Wah piang...lik kor hai mat yea sai kai lei kar?! :) Again I reached home at 10.30p.m.

Yesterday was my 'chinese' birthday so got homecook birthday mee sua also.

birthday mee sua
See? I worked FULL time for this week (both at work and after work) :).

Hey, was I discharged from hospital last month huh?! last week nia leh.