Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Farewell Meal No.3 : Sin Hwa Lam Seafood Restaurant

Sin Hwa Lam Seafood Restaurant @ Batu Maung (behind the Little Castle's row, behind OCBC bank)

We placed our orders upfront therefore upon arrival, our dishes were immediately served. All cha bor (ladies) sitting in one round table, hmm.......got very strong kinda 'REUNION' feel !


Batu Maung has never failed to serve fresh stingray. So far I have yet to 'meet' a non-fresh one.
Curry Stingrays with ladyfingers (specially ordered to add MORE).

Herbal Chicken Soup. Served in two big bowls. Hmm..This one is ngam ngam hoe in taste. The chicken retains its tenderness.


Fried Huan Tsu Hiok with sambal (daun ubi). This one is SUPER GOOD! Very young leaves. I think I could have this one alone to go with my rice, ALL by myself! :)


Fried Hae Kor. Too salty to my liking. (more.....)

Hop to Farewell Meal No.3 : Sin Hwa Lam Seafood Restaurant for full view of this post.