Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Kozue – when taukeh takda…..

Since the first visit, I have already known the serving size here is small thus I have no further comment on this.
I was not biased towards Kozue but everytime I went (three times already oh!), there wasn't any satisfactory one. Why? could it be due to "taukeh tak ada" ?
The 'miscommunication' story of my past visit is here.
This time, Kozue has come up with Set Lunch Promotion finally.


One of the choices is Sushi Set.



Another choice is Chicken Saikyo Miso Yaki, which made all of us having difficulty in figuring out who was the one ordering this dish. (Again, the male foreign worker couldn't tell us what this dish is,  did not know the dish name and could never answer us either).

(more......)


Hop over to  Kozue – when taukeh takda….. for full view of this post.