Sunday, November 07, 2010

Pappa Rich Curry Laksa so lemak one ah?

Last week I went to Pappa Rich for two days consecutively. My rating for the food is : 80% beh khi.

Now only I realized I should have appreciated more on Apex @ Queensbay area. :)


Pappa Energy Detox Tea with Honey (RM5.90+) , Teh C Hot (RM2.80+)

It's basically like ceylon tea + honey. I do not know what is the DETOX about? For me, it tasted pretty weird and bitter at the first sip. I wonder where did the honey taste go?
The Teh C was milder than Old Town one.

Pappa Curry Laksa Special with Foo Chok (RM9.90+), Pappa Curry Laksa (RM8.90+)

TOOOOOOOOOOOO lemak liao! Really like eating / drinking curry. This was stated at the first page of the menu therefore I thought it must be something like their signature dish uh?! Oh no......I swear I'll never order this again, even if it's given FOC.


(more......)

Hop over to Pappa Rich Curry Laksa so lemak one ah? for full view of this post.