Monday, April 28, 2008

大唐御膳面府 Part I

大唐御膳面府 (Tang Dynasty Imperial Noodle Restaurant) @ Jalan Zainal Abidin

It's located off macalister road. Yup, it's just a few units after the Da Ban restaurant (see my previous post).

You ppl should be aware that I am generous to blog in detail (part 1, part 2 & so on) if I am really impressed with the restaurant. :) I missed the 蘭州拉麵 that I once had in China very much. Finally here it is...... 慘了! 救救我啊! :p

各式拉麵,小菜及涼菜 (It serves various types of ramen, hot plate & cool dishes)


Operating hours : 11 a.m. to 1 a.m. (take note of the supper time available oh! :)) Here's where you can see clearly on how they make the noodles for you. 台上一分鐘, 台下十年功.



Menu

Noodle (ramen)




Types of noodles



'Hot' plate

More on 'hot' plate


Dumpling dishes

Cool dishes