Monday, November 03, 2008

Yee Heong 宜香茶樓飯店的羊腩煲

Highly recommended this dish. 羊腩煲.


I am a loyal Yee Heong's fan.

Yee Heong 宜香茶樓飯店
Yee Heong 宜香茶樓飯店 (part II)
Yee Heong 宜香茶樓飯店 (part III)
Yee Heong 宜香茶樓飯店 (part IV)

The 4th day we went to The Annabelle's Place & The Summer Garden. My camera was not with me therefore no chance to shoot any photos at all. *Ai....too bad lah!* Hmm...I think I must get my gang to back me up in future! Either one of them must carry at least one camera at any one time. :)

Before I placed order, my gang warned me so,"Hey, you don't eat so full ah....we go for 2nd round k".

Since I was warned so, therefore this round at Annabelle's I tried to order lighter meal. Asian delight - Hokkaido fried rice and brandy bread with orange slices. Of coz not forgetting our the-must-order Hi-Tea set with scones. :) The Hokkaido fried rice turned out to be a surprise to me (you know... fried rice is always very oily mah). They also tasted and all said, "hmm...not bad heh!"

Later on we proceeded to The Summer Garden with our Tai Kor B joining in. The mixed lemak assam laksa was really everybody's favourite dish until we ordered a 2nd bowl !! We also tried out its dessert, the crepe with ice cream. The other dish, Jap teriyaki sauce chicken with rice turned out to be a total let down though. The rice was soaking & swimming in the rice box with chicken floating on top of the 'drenched' rice, is this a Jap style of 'lam pui' or what?! *sigh* Anyway, all thanks to Mr. B for belanja.