Thursday, December 04, 2008

Dinner @ The Sire Museum

After suffering through day-missing-night-missing since my first visit @ The Sire Museum 震撼我心! , I was finally here sitting at thedining table during the 3rd visit. *Ooooh.....feeling super great!*Baked cheese bread - complimentary dish. It was sooooooooo soft! I think I could easily eat 10 pcs of them if they were placed in front of me! I really wonder if they have steamed it (like what I used to do on hainanese bread) and that's why the skin was not even a bit hard uh?!Mushroom Soup (~RM8++) Every spoonful was indeed rich in 'mushroom' aroma. I regretted for tasting it as I knew from now onwards I would definitely set this one at The Sire Museum as my standard! *not good for me....right?! :)*


(more.....)

Hop to Dinner @ The Sire Museum for full view of this post.