Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Annabelle's Place again?!

Last Saturday I had a sweet gathering with my gfs. I believe Annabelle's Place is a good place for ladies to get together and have tea talk.

Choccocino. RM7.90. (I got to double check got 4 letter 'C' there. :) ). This one is pretty thick and rich with chocolate all over.


Classic English Cream Tea for Two
A pot of tea of your choice per person, served with four freshly baked English scones, clotted cream and strawberry preserve. RM18.90 for two to share.


We never fail to order the scones from Annabelle's Place everytime. They were soft and warm. We particularly like its clotted cream. It so nice that Y even licked finish every bit of it! An extra scone is charged at RM2 each oh, fyi!




Buck Rarebit RM7.80. A welsh rarebit (涂着干酪泥的烤面包片) topped with a poached egg. I don't quite like this as it's nothing special. Hmm...perhaps I should try the Yorkshire Rarebit next time.
(more.....)

Hop to Annabelle's Place again?! for full view of this post.