Thursday, July 09, 2009

No Eye Deer Restaurant (Invited Review)

No Eye Deer Restaurant @ Prima Tanjung

I was impressed since my first visit to NO EYE DEER a few years ago. I still remember how my Spaghetti Marinara tasted like at here.





Top left where you can see watermelon cubes : Wacky Wizard (RM8.80) Delicious & wacky smoothie of mango yoghurt & pineapple. I dislike the taste of this smoothie as it's sourish + sweet at the same time. I believe it's very much dependent upon the fruit source of that day.

Top right where you can see the one with green apple cubes : Drama Queen (RM8.80) Glamarous smoothie of pink guava & pineapple with sour plum. Sourish taste all along.

Bottom : Chunky Monkey (RM8.80) : A rich and delicious banana smoothie with ice cream & chunky peanuts. Out of the three smoothies, I favoured this Chunky Monkey the most! I could taste a good combination of banana + peanuts blended with frangance.






Wacky Wizard & Pink guava juice (RM4.20) . There are also Lassi available which are priced at RM4.80 each.

Laotian Laksa (Beef or Chicken) RM12.80 [My rating : 9/10]
NoEyeDeer famous signature dish of rice noodle in a spicy & piquant soup with tender beef or chicken, bean sprouts and basil. This is my favourite dish of that night! I seriously fell in love with this dish. I particularly liked the beef version. The beef was tenderly-cooked. Slurping the soup, topped with rice noodle plus that aromatic basil all in one scoop was simply awesome! I couldn't stop but scooping more and more for that appetizing soup !



Chicken Parmigiana (RM18.80) [My rating : 6/10]
Italian styled chicken fillet with stewed tomato and Mozarella cheese. Served with mash potato and salad. This is best eaten when it's served hot. The chicken was a bit dried, not that up to my expectation; perhaps due to our long photoshooting time. I was impressed last time when we had it here .



Today Special : Meaty Beef Pie (RM16.80) [My rating : 5/10]
Served with golden french fries & fresh crisp cos lettuce. The beef stuffed inside was a lil bit too sweet to my liking though. I prefer to have some other side dishes to balance up my tastebuds after each sweet bite of that beef.

Hop to No Eye Deer Restaurant (Invited Review) for full view of this post.