Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Addicted to 迎客楼 (Ying Ker Lou)?!

Ying Ker Lou (迎客楼) @ The Curve

I was headache everytime when wanna find a restaurant to eat at The Curve. Why I ended up only think of either Ying Ker Lou or Dragon-i are the only two that are OK leh?! The rest really boh ngam my taste. *sei for*

I still remember my first visit at Ying Ker Lou last year , a restaurant serving Chinese-Hakka Cuisine. Although CKA, I was was pretty impressed.

Jasmin Tea 茉莉香片 / Person (RM4.00)


Hakka Fried Pork 客家焖炸肉 (RM24++). A repeated order. I like the fatty part and the black fungus loh!

Hakka Stir Fried Eggplant, Green Bean and Bittergourd 客家炒三寶 (RM15++). I like this dish too! The bittergourd is thinly-sliced. The whole dish turned out to be rather appetizing and sweet.(more.....)

Hop to Addicted to 迎客楼 (Ying Ker Lou)?! for full view of this post.