Sunday, September 28, 2008

The 2nd Flogger Gathering @ Edelweiss Cafe

The 2nd Flogger Gathering was held on 27-Sep-08 @ Edelweiss Cafe, Armenian Street.


I was surprised that the photos turned out to be kinda OK despite of last minute rush of getting hold of the camera which I borrowed from my buddy, Wdy.

The interior deco is ala vintage style with warm ambience.

I especially like these two corners!



Starter : Toasted Roti Benggali with cheese and onions.
Soup : Pumpkin Orange Soup (served with garlic bread).
Dessert : Apple Flan / Ice Cream.
My 3x friends (non-bloggers, Ce, Wdy & YY) and I liked the toasted roti benggali with cheese & onions and also the apple flan/ice cream the most!

The dishes served were (by clockwise):
Smoked Pork Belly
Roast Leg of Lamb (I went and 'stole' a small slice from CK, hehe!)
Gammon Ham
Salmon

There were also other choices like (by clockwise) : German Curry Pork Sausage , BBQ Pork Ribs and smoked pork sausages.

This time by courtesy we have chocolate brownies (by Ah Shui) , strawberry/pineapple tarts (by CK Lam), homemade cookies & goodies by organizer group including Gill & Jason & Lingzie . Also thanks to Criz for his contribution on all our 'lucky draw'items.


It's NICE meeting everyone! :P

I hope to get to know each of you MORE through your blog in future.