Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Harvest In Cafe - Pepper Mint Lamb Chop RISKY!

Harvest In Cafe @ Irrawaddy Road

Again I chose to dine in this restaurant (near mah!) before attending the orchestra performace (Konsert Utama 2009) at Dewan Sri last Saturday.

All three of us chose the set. I wished the bread could be larger in size so that I won't waste the butter :)



Since I've been here before therefore I knew roughly how's the food standard is. Again, if coming with 'mai hiam beh pai' policy then it won't let you down too much.

Pepper Mint Lamb Chop (RM21.80) . SHE commented as stated below and we all LOL!
"How come the lamb seems to be OLDER than me ah?" :p



Spaghetti Carbonara (RM18.80) . Surprisingly the pasta is served al dente. It turned out the best dish of the night for our table.(more.....)

Hop to Harvest In Cafe - Pepper Mint Lamb Chop RISKY! for full view of this post.