Monday, May 25, 2009

Rou Gu Cha King (肉骨茶王) Value Set (Part I)

Rou Gu Cha King (肉骨茶王) @ Queensbay (beside Chicken Rice Shop @ LG floor)

In actual I wanted to hunt for its King Value Meal (實惠套餐) one, but I only came to know that it's offered from Mon-Thu only when I was there on Friday. Argh..... likea that meaning pocket bocor liao loh. :(

Double Value Meal RM28.90++. One claypot is Original, another one is Dry.



The soup was steaming hot when it's served. But when it's topped up, it's not at all. It's poured from a stainless steel kettle. I couldn't feel the kick of drinking the hot bak kut teh soup at all! Harlo.....eating bak kut teh inside air cond room lah! Don't expect too high lah, can ah?! :)


I personally felt that the dry version with slight spiciness seemed to outshine the soup version.


Wah....sua par kow loh me when found "got lady fingers one leh!" Good leh the dry one! :)


Teng teng teng teng....

(more.....)

Hop to  Rou Gu Cha King (肉骨茶王) Value Set (Part I) for full view of this post.