Wednesday, April 01, 2009

My Malacca Food Hunt

I remembered my last visit at Foh San Dim Sum (富山香港點心茶樓) was a wonderful meal.

This time, the Har Kow is still BIG and stuffed with FRESH shrimps. No suk shui. :)


Upon arriving Malacca town, we headed for that Heng Hainanese Chicken Rice Balls but ended up, NO OPEN LEH! :( Aiyoyoh.....do you ppl know how many twists and turns and GOSTAN BALIKs we got to make uh in order to find the exact location?! The roads there all one way street one leh. Adui!!!! Sooooo tui sim kua!


We ended up at Famosa Chicken Rice Ball @ Jalan Bendahara.
Yee.....don't know whether if it's late afternoon already(?!) the rice balls and chicken / duck all seemed to be not as nice as I could think of. Pretty plain, not as delicious as we expected.


In the evening we bumped into this Malacca Cendol at another branch of Famosa @ Jonker Street.  (more.....)

Hop to My Malacca Food Hunt for full view of this post.