Sunday, June 14, 2009

Ko-Fu-Loft (口福樓): Invited Review (Part II)

Ko-Fu-Loft (口福樓): Invited Review (Part II)


Crystal Spring Roll Skin Stuff with Vege and Chicken Meat (RM 6.90) My rating : 5/10
Inside wrapping with glass noodle, chicken breast meat, carrot, cucumber, lettuce. I appreciate eating this with the sauce otherwise it would be rather bland. If the cutting could be finer for each vege type and if the skin could be made to hold the vege more firmly, then it would have added marks on this dish.



Ko Fu Sesame Seed Ball (RM 10.90) My rating 5/10
I believe this is the dish where one could get good shot no matter where you place your camera angle at. :) I would vote this one as the best-presentation dish of the day!

The sesame- fried skin was VERY 'firm' and the meat was OK a bit spicy in taste. BUT I personally couldn’t accept the combination of these two materials. Er…….it’s an appetizer? Not sour nor sweet in particular, but it served rather like a main course type of meat balls to me?




Deep Fried Homemade Bean Curd (RM 12.90) My rating : 6/10
Not as oily as I thought. This is another dish that needs a dip of sauce and also the addition of side ingredients to enhance flavour.




(more.....)

Hop to Ko-Fu-Loft (口福樓): Invited Review (Part II) for full view of this post.