Monday, December 01, 2008

Tagged

I assume that duplicate 'tags' never mind one lah hor?! :)

I was tagged by What2seeOnline (on 11.Nov.08) and Lingzie (30.11.08) on Seven Facts About Myself or Seven Random Things About Myself.

1. I started blogging since Aug 05, inspired by Lettie's blog. I re-grouped all my food postings under Cariso Delicacies Corner only after some time, that's when I realized food has monopolized my blog(!). :)

2. I have great passion in cycling until today. I used to go mountainbiking. No longer mtb though. Now I am riding 'a pek' bicycle. One day if you come across a siao cha bor riding an a pek bicycle with a mtb helmet and handgloves, that's possibly me(!) :)

3. I hardly gain weight, in hokkien "chi liao bee". That's also one of the reasons for me to keep on eating - to 'gain weight' mah.

4. I enjoy dining with people who also enjoy and willing to spend for eating.

5. I seldom eat oily or fatty food and my cholesterol level is within spec. *kia si*

6. I started to gain more interest in food photoshooting after attending the 1st flogger's gathering.

7. I wish that the "flying-to-eat" kind of flogger gathering can be realized. *poe pi poe pi*

I would like to tag the following friends for the same topic.

Lettie
Sakemi
Gill Gill
Little Inbox
Ah Shui
Durianberry
Allie

Poe pi poe pi....Hopefully no more tagging to me ah! :p