Friday, May 28, 2010

Spring Gourmet & Dessert

SPRING Gourmet & Dessert @ E-Gate

When seeing the name of this restaurant, I thought it is under the same management as The Sun @ Macalister Road (Spring Chamber). After having meal here, then only I realized,"Oh... it's actually Manila Place!"

Very simple interior deco.


Spicy Olio Pasta (RM12.90) - I was surprised when this dish was served. I didn't expect to get myself a dish of 'satisfaction' with al-dente pasta. I know this is called 'Spicy Olio' but I would be more pleased if the spiciness could be less.


Sliced Fish Fillet Congee (RM9.90)
The congee is smooth and suitable for those who like to eat 'cheng-cheng-tei'.

Our birthday lady was impressed with the BIG slices of fish.


What we like about Spring is - it serves a wide variety of tong shui.

(more.....)

Hop to Spring Gourmet & Dessert for full view of this post.