Monday, November 15, 2010

Bravo Italiana (Invited Review) Part I

I have done a food review on this restaurant back in 2009 when it first launched its new menu. You may refer to here Bravo Italiana (New Menu) Part I and Bravo Italiana (Invited Review) Part II.

This round is for 2010. Nearly ending already! :) Let me see if there has got any surprise for us?!

Bravo Italia is a trattoria dining establishment that serves inexpensive and rustic food in a less formal dining atmosphere.

Bruschetta (RM8.80+) -Toasted bread topped with fresh diced tomato, Italian herbs, olive oil and melted cheese.

[My rating 5/10]

The serving size seemed to be larger compared to last time. This bruschetta supposed to be without cheese. The restaurant owner cum chef (Mr. Lim) has modified this to suit local taste especially for those cheese lovers. For me, I still do not know how to appreciate / buy this dish, like last time.

Grilled Chicken Salad (RM17.00+) - Strips grilled marinated chicken, topped on fresh mixed salad.
[My rating 5/10]

This is ideal for someone who is on diet or prefers to order a salad dish as main course. I would consider ordering this dish if the price was lower, say RM12.00?!  :)


Baked Oyster Vesuvio (RM31.80+ for half dozen)  - Half shell oyster topped with mushroom, cream and melted Mozzarella cheese.

[My rating 6.5/10] (more......)


Hop over to Bravo Italiana (Invited Review) Part I for full view of this post.