Friday, September 03, 2010

Hock Chuan Heong (福泉香) 又爱又恨!

Hock Chuan Heong (福泉香)


An authentic Hokkien cuisine that used to be my family's all-time-favourite. But then....Two persons having meal like this (as shown below) gonna spend about RM50. Argh! I guess I got to limit myself from visiting Hock Chuan Heong that often unless memang tak bolah tahan dah! :)

Oyster Noodle (the below photo is showing full oysterversion (全蚝). Another type is oysters mixed with other ingredients (fish slices, pork and etc).

The yellow noodle, after frying, gives a very good noodle frangance (面香)(lye water as a factor) which cannot be substituted with any other types of noodles. That's what I like the most about yellow noodle!



At times I felt "yer...." looking at those big sizes of oysters. I prefer smaller size one. :)



Char Tao Kua (Fried Dried Bean Curd with Leeks).

A never-fail-to-order dish, simple yet delicious with spice-marinated dried bean curd, leeks and BIG prawns! This dish alone is great enough to savour with a bowl of porridge.  (more......)

Hop over to Hock Chuan Heong (福泉香) 又爱又恨! for full view of this post.