Sunday, February 13, 2011

CNY Set Lunch of Five Stars

I have had several CNY meals or dinners for the past few weeks, even held a homecooked meal for lunch treating friends at home! BUT unfortunately for all those events, I was unable to free my hands holding camera to snap those dishes photos, let alone eating in peace. :)  What a waste!

Finally when we had a small CNY gathering at Restoran Five Stars (五星冷气餐厅), there went the first time I got the chance to grab my camera, shooting in bullet speed. :)

We chose its New Year package for 8-10 persons (RM238) which includes rice, tea and wet napkins.


Crab Meat Shark Fin Soup (this alone costs RM35). I believe this dish is considered cheap. In fact, the portion is big enough to go for 2nd round.


Claypot Seafood  (more......)


Hop over to CNY Set Lunch of Five Stars for full view of this post.