Sunday, December 27, 2009

Paddington House of Pancakes - Once in a while is OK lah!

Paddington House of Pancakes @ Queensbay

I passed by many times and found out that it seemed to be a norm for Paddington being like THIS during weekdays dinner hours. EMPTY.

I wanted to order an oven-baked pancake but then was 'forced' to change my mind after being informed of the long waiting time, 30 minutes oh!
Amsterdam - beef salami, mozzarella, fresh button mushroom, tomatoes & fresh herbs on PHOP pannekoek RM18.50++ . I changed to chicken.



The pancake is thin. The toppings are cheesy and the tomato sauce is not too overpowering and too sweet. It's pretty OK but still I felt jilak lah after eating through ~2/3 of the dish.


California - double gourmet sausages, beef salamo, hashbrown & grilled mozzarella pancakes RM22.50++
(more.....)

Hop to Paddington House of Pancakes - Once in a while is OK lah! for full view of this post.