Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sake Room V-dinner

I have always wanted to try out this restaurant since long time ago after reading Vkeong's post but there's always something blocking my way. Now finally I've made it(!) but oops...not on their ala carte menu.
  • Minestrone Soup or Clear Shitake Mushroom Broth
Minestrone soup is something like a tomato soup with 'ABC' material.
Clear shitake mushroom broth is a really clear soup with mushrooms, resembles Japanese udon soup.
After taking a few spoonfuls, we looked at each other signalling, "Ei....how come like this one?!" then only we realized,"Oh ya....this is Japanese restaurant. Hey, come on! Wake up! " :)


  • Tomato Stack Mixed Salad with Mozzarella Cheese & Balsamic Vinaigrette

This is the Mozzarella Cheese that I kept wondering what it was when I had my first bite on it. Unlike normal cheese, it's not salty at all. I like it!There were four pieces of them in total for this salad dish. The sourish tomatoes matched well with this cheese. This was indeed a very healthy dish!




  • Imported Wagyu Beef & Oyster Mentaiyaki Makimono
(more.....)

Hop to Sake Room V-dinner for full view of this post.