Friday, April 06, 2007

Japin (绝品)

I went to have lunch here together with YY at Japin (绝品) Restaurant after getting the Jasmine goodie bag.

All this while I know there is this Jap restaurant at one end of the mall here which is not so strategically located. Therefore since last week Lil recommended me the ramen here, this time I took the chance to have a try loh.

Japin (绝品) Restaurant @ 2F, Queensbay Mall (near SenQ) (04-6415098). YY said it got the same outlet at Island Plaza too. *turtle lah me*



Ramen choices

Rice choices

Dessert (tong shui pou (糖水铺) with choices kinda similar to Wong Kok one.) Set Menu

I like its idea of having Jap and Hongkie-like set dishes mixed together with tong shui coz these are all the food that I like mah! If somebody of your gang would like to have just a light refreshment, then she/he can order the tong shui only.

You can know that my pill has taken effect on me when you see me ordering 4x ‘liquid’. The ramen serving is so damn big (meaning a lot of ‘soup’liao lah) + the green tea + the miso soup + the red bean soup. Siao liao! I must make sure that the next time I come out to such places to eat, I must be FULLY awake! :p


Stewed papaya with fungus RM3.80 Cyasyu Cyahan (Fried rice) RM5.00

Japin ramen RM15.00
Add side set (dessert, miso soup, drink) RM3.80



Price above excluding 10% tax.