Saturday, October 25, 2008

龍馬日本料理 Ryoma Japanese Restaurant (part 1)

Part 1 : Share with you the outer and interior deco.

This meal came just RIGHT IN TIME after I have been fighting in the battlefield for four consecutive days.

I am VERY VERY VERY impressed with this meal @ Ryoma Japanese Restaurant. Now I really believe that I need to forgo looking at the price when comes to high quality of food hunt.

The fountain walkway leading to the entrance.


It was raining when I reached there. The waitress handed out an umbrella to you right before you stepped out from your car. :)


The bamboo.

The banner on its operating hours.


Inside : Near the entrance, cashier corner. Some study materials are available for your reading pleasure.


The cylinder wall with red lanterns hanging on top are exclusively for private dining pleasure.

Sakura.


This is the corner that I like most!!! So beautiful leh the sakura prints on the wall.

紙鶴




A showroom corner on Japanese sake.


I was so thankful and grateful for being one (out of three) who just sat there enjoying this sumptuous meal whole-heartedly and need not foot the bill. RM500!

Part 2, stay tuned, dear!