Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sushi Kitchen @ Sungai Ara

Sushi Kitchen - Japanese Meatless Cafe ( 日本素食料理)
I didn't notice there is such a newly opened vegetarian japanese cafe until I hunted it down from the address posted in the newspaper's article. I stepped into it finally last Saturday!

Every Saturday night from 8.30 to 9.30p.m Sushi Kitchen will turn off the light for raising the awareness of global warming.


Interior Deco. Simple and cozy. This brought back my memory on the ex- 紫竹 ('purple bamboo' opposite the Free School).



Sushi Kitchen uses biodegradable chopsticks.


炒烏冬麵 (Fried Udon) RM7.80. The portion is very small which I believe a few slurps could have finished up by either you or me. Correct me if I am wrong k?! If someone is going to take a Kim Gary's standard to compare with this, this one definitely will lose out, ha!



Carrot in heart shape! Ha!

(more.....)

Hop to Sushi Kitchen @ Sungai Ara for full view of this post.