Thursday, June 04, 2009

日本新街豬什粥 (Chee Chap Cheok ) - Good ah!

豬什粥 (Chee Chap Cheok )@ Ho Ping Kopitiam, Kampong Malabar, 10100 Penang. (日本新街)
Why they 'spelled' it as chee chap cheok one leh? I would prefer it to be "Chyuu Chap Chuk" instead.
The price is clearly stated there as :
RM5.50 (big)
RM 4.70 (small)
RM4.20 (only meat, 淨肉)
豬什湯,豬什粥, 粗米粉,幼米粉。

See the crowd queuing up @ 6p.m.

For those of you who is anti-internal organ one, you may order the 'meat only' version.

Mee sua with full ingredients. I can accept all except the brain + intestine.


Pig kidney. This is the one I like the most out of all the internal organs ! Why? coz it's easily chewed , crunchy(?) and not soooo bloody.

Pig brain. Due to H1N1 disease of late, they will ask whether if you want the pig brain. For my serving, I saw some parts got a bit sticky one like mucous, I surrendered after eating half. *kao maeng ah!!!!* :)


Pig intestine. - This is the only ingredient that is really unacceptable by me. Why this has to be soooo chewy one leh? No matter how many times I chew also kar beh tui one woh!


(more.....)

Hop to 日本新街豬什粥 (Chee Chap Cheok ) - Good ah! for full view of this post.